Practical People Science
Based on our research, data analytics and Mindful Leadership Inventory, we provide personalized reporting on Mindful Leadership behaviors and actions, complete with a 360-degree review of your leadership practices. Our research allows us to create highly customized programs that fit your unique needs and produce valuable lasting results.
Movement & Experience
Get moving and enjoy experiences in the comfort of your office or in breathtaking locations. We create the space and opportunity for the body-mind to engage just outside your comfort zone, priming your mind to receive and retain new experiences, knowledge, and leadership skills you can apply in your daily life.
Our proven Mindful Leadership Map and approach empowers you to become a mindful leader that embodies attention, intention and action in every choice you make. Unleash your best self by recognizing choice where it exists, connecting values and purpose with that choice, and integrating this attention and intention into the choices that drive your behavior.
Mindful Leadership Map
Unleash your best self by recognizing choice where it exists, connecting values and purpose with that choice and integrating this attention and intention into behavior and our daily life choices.
- Lean into vulnerability to connect to your truest self.
- Incorporate clear communication and listening skills to confidently ask for what you need and want.
- Gain confidence and recognize your self-worth.
- Tune in and focus on the present moment, setting aside distractions to tackle the task at hand.
- Experience authentic connection with your team by inviting in vulnerability in order to produce trust-building behaviors.
- Cement clarity of purpose that aligns with your overall goals and values at every level of your organization.
- Create a sustainable culture of accountability, loyalty and action amongst team members.
- Effectively execute your organizations vision by collectively engaging in a grounding practice at decisive moments.
Ready to get started?
- I want to grow into a Mindful Leader who is competent, confident, and connected.
- We want to grow our team into Mindful Leaders so we reach our highest potential and long-term vision.