Day 11: Clarity of Purpose
May 8, 2021
“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said a faster horse.”– Henry Ford
Clarity of Purpose
Now more than ever, it is imperative that we align with our purpose and prioritize our values. Once we do this, our journey becomes more meaningful and our path more clear. Today, we get personal and dive into your purpose. We’ll provide you the space and tools to give light to this important question.
What did you do in the last 24 hours that makes you feel like it was time well spent?
- View vision as a journey. When you imagine a world that is yet to exist, also imagine all that it would take to get there, and keep imagining until you arrive at the piece of the progress that you can contribute to when you are at your best.
- Think about your answers to the following questions…
- Who do you care about? Why? Why Else?
- How can you imagine contributing to their well-being?
- What work do you need to do in yourself to make your contribution possible?
- What impact do you want to have? Leaving the world better than we found it.