Take the next step in your journey.
Join bestselling author, Susan Purvis and Mindful Leadership coach, Charlie White during four magical days at the gateway to Glacier National Park, Montana.
Here's what you'll discover...
How to show up as a Mindful Leader at Critical Moments
Tap into your best self and exemplify a grounded stance. Grounding is an embodied practice allowing you to act deliberately and skillfully at any moment.
The path to lead effectively through change and challenge
Arrive at the highest level of leadership performance by meeting four critical needs (waypoints) within yourself. Discover how to identify and address roadblocks in the flow of leadership energy.
Tactics and practices to elevate your performance and your team's
Gain useful and realistic leadership practices that make your growth sustainable. Your time with us includes:
- Daily group workshops and trainings
- Guided meditation, yoga, and meditation
- Small group breakouts and practice
Dancing Spirit Ranch, MT
Individual Participant, $4,800*
Couple or Bring a Friend (shared room), $7,200*
*20% refundable deposit due on registration. Refundable up to Sept. 21, 2020. Full payment due Oct. 8, 2020. Health cancellations fully refunded.
Your Exclusive Retreat Includes
- Four nights lodging and accommodations at the Dancing Spirit Ranch - located at the gateway to Glacier National Park
- Actual Retreat from 6pm Thursday to 5pm Sunday
- Private chef and organic, locally sourced meals from arrival through departure
- All Activity Gear
- All shuttles/transport during retreat including airport pickup and drop off
Mindful Leadership Training and Coaching
- Discover your Mindful Leadership Path and gain knowledge of tactical Mindful Leadership practices that you can implement into everyday personal and professional life
- Mindful Leadership Coaching Session on site
- Bodywork/Massage Session
- Personal journal to capture your Mindful Leadership journey
- Airfare and/or travel to Glacier Park International Airport (FCA), Kalispell, MT.
We're here to help!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.